KK Fuji Organics ("we", "our" or "us) is aware of the importance to protect of our customers' personal information.
1. Definition of personal information
2. Purpose of using personal information
We use our customers' personal information by the following purposes.
To provide our shop service
(2) To inform about our shop service, to reply to inquiries etc.
(3)To inform our shop's goods and service etc.
(4) To cope with the acts that violate this shop's terms and/or policies related to our shop service ("Terms").
(5)To notify amendments of Terms related to our shop service.
(7) Related to our shop service, to create statistic data modified to the format which cannot be individually identified.
(8) For other purposes annexed to the above purposes of using.
3. Change of purpose of using personal information
We reserve the right to change the purpose of using personal information within the limit considered to be reasonable. We will notify or post any new Policy.
4. Restrictions on the use of personal information
We will not handle personal information by exceeding the extent necessary for the accomplishment of the purpose unless when there is a prior consent of the person or it is permitted by the law and other regulations. However, the following cases are treated as exceptions.
(1) Except for when it is based on laws and regulations.
(2) For the protection of the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customers.
(3) For improvement of public hygiene or to promote healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customers.
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with national organs or local authorities or any other persons entrusted by them in performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining consent of the individual concerned may cause inconvenience to the performance of such affairs.
5. Proper acquisition of personal information
We acquire personal information in a legal manner, not by falsity or other unfair means.
6. Security management of personal information
We will offer the necessary and relevant supervision on our shop's employees in order to manage personal information safely, and to prevent and remediate the risk of its being lost, destroyed, tampered with, or leaked.
We will also implement a necessary and appropriate supervision for the entrusted company in order to manage personal information safely at that party in the case of entrustment of handling of all or part of personal data.
7. Third party provides
Except where permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or any other relevant law or regulation, we will not disclose an individual's personal information to any third party without prior consent of the customer. However, this shall not apply where the party set forth in the said paragraph falls under the following cases.
(1) If we engage any third party to deal with all or any part of our Personal Information to the extent required to achieve the purpose of use of that information.
(2) If personal information is transferred to the successor following the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
(3) If we share personal information in accordance with the law.
8. Disclosure of personal information
When our customers request us to disclose personal information, only after the customer is confirmed as the person himself, should we disclose without delay. In case such personal information does not exist, we will notify it. This shall not apply, however, if we don't have a duty to disclose it under the personal information protection law.
9. Correction of personal information
After receiving a customer's request for correcting, adding or deleting ("change, etc") contents by the reason of false personal information under the law, only after the customer is confirmed as the person himself, we will carry out any necessary investigation without delay within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of usage, and on the basis of the results, correct those details and notify the customer to that effect. We will also notify that if we decide not to make change, etc. This shall not apply, however, if we don't have a duty to make change, etc it under the personal information protection law.
10. Stop using personal information
If the customer requests to discontinue usage or to delete (“discontinue usage”) the personal information under the law on the grounds that the information is being handled in a manner that exceeds the scope of the purpose for usage publicly announced in advance or because the information has been acquired through deception or any other wrongful means, and ascertaining that there is a reason for the request, only after the customer is confirmed as the person himself, we will discontinue usage the personal information without delay and notify it to the customer. This shall not apply, however, if we don't have a duty to make change, etc it under the personal information protection law.
Our service may use Cookie and similar technologies. These technologies will help us to know the utilization status of our service and improve our service. Customers may able to block such technology by changing the web browsing conditions. However, once Cookie is blocked, part of our services may become unavailable.
Please contact us to the inquiry form in our shop when you request the disclosure, have opinions, questions, complaints and inquiries about out handling of personal information.
13. Continuous Improvement