Article 1 (Applicable)
1. Terms shall apply to any transaction of using Services between users and Company.
2. Company may decide various rules (hereinafter referred as the "Individual provisions") including the rules of usage, except for Terms, in regards to Services. These Individual provisions, regardless of the name, compose the part of the Terms.
3. If there is any conflict between the Terms set forth below and any of the Individual terms set forth on the previous term, then the Individual terms shall take precedence unless specifically defined in the Individual terms.
Article 2 (Registration)
1. At this service, the registration process is completed when user is approved by Company's notification as such, after he/she has applied the prescribed procedures and has agreed to abide by Terms.
2. In case the Company judges applicant's registration as the following reasons, the Company may disapprove user's registration and will not be held responsible for disclosing the reason there of.
1. False statements have been applied on registration.
2. By applicant who has made infraction of the Terms.
3. Other cases where we determine the registration not to be appropriate.
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
1. Users shall agree to bear the responsibility of managing his user-ID and password of Service.
2. User shall not transfer or loan user-ID and password to a third party lending, or share them with third parties. When the login will be made through the registered User ID and the password, it shall be deemed to be used by the user who has registered its user ID.
3. The Company assumes no responsibility for any losses incurred by the users arising from the third parties' use of user ID and password, except in the case of wilful intent or gross negligence on our part.
Article 4 (Sales contract)
1. At the Services, when the user places a purchase order to the Company and the Company notifies the user that the order has been approved afterwards, a purchase contract will become effective. Ownership of the ordered goods will be transferred to the user when the Company hands the goods to a delivery service.
2. In case the Company judges users as the following reasons, the Company may in its own discretion cancel the preceding purchase contract without prior notice.
1. The user is violating the Terms.
2. The delivery of goods is not completed due to unidentified destination or long term absence of recipient.
3. The bonds of trust between users and the Company are deemed to be impaired and so forth.
3. Related to the Services, the method of payment, delivery, cancelation of purchase orders and return etc. is by a method that our company stipulates.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyrights or other intellectual properties of the photos of goods and other contents (hereinafter referred as "Contents") provided by the Services attribute to the right holder like the Company and the Contents providers etc. Users are prohibited to make reproduction, reuse, modification and other secondary use without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
When using Services, the acts by users corresponding to the following Items are prohibited.
Acts that are offensive to laws and regulations or public order and morals.
2. Acts in relation to crimes.
3. Infringing on the copyrights, trademark rights, or other rights related to intellectual properties.
4. Sabotage a Company's server or network function.
5. Commercial use of information obtained by the Services.
6. Acts may cause disrupt the service operations of the Company.
7. Unauthorized access or attempt.
8. Collection or accumulation of other personal information etc.
10. Act of supplying benefit directly or indirectly to an antisocial force, related to the Services.
11. Committing any other acts the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
1. The Company, in case that determines that either of the following causes are applicable, may stop or suspend providing the Services without prior notice to users.
1. When carrying out regular or emergency maintenance and inspection or updates of the computer systems for the Services.
2. Any damage arising from the inability to provide the Services due to earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outage, natural disaster or any force majeure.
3. In case of stop of the computer or communication line etc. due to accidents.
4. When the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Services.
2. The Company shall assume no responsibility for any losses or damages incurred by the User or third parties arising from the stop or suspension of the Services.
Article 8 (Restrictions on use and cancellation of registration)
1. The Company, in case that either of the following causes are applicable, may limit of the usage all or part of the Services or revoke the user's registration without prior notice to users.
1. In case user violates any of the terms and conditions on the Terms.
2. In cases where a false statement has been proved regarding the registered items.
3. In case the suspension of the credit card which applied as the payment method by user.
4. In case of default of charge payment obligation.
5. In case of no reply for certain period to the contact from the Company.
6. In case of no usage of the Services for certain period after the last.
7. In case that the Company determine that the usage of the Service is not appropriate and so on.
2. The Company shall not be held liable for damages incurred by the User due to the Company's acts based on this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
User should be able to resign the membership of the Service through prescribed procedures.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
1. The Company may not warrant that the Services will be actually and regally free from defects, including but not limited to, safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for particular purposes, failure of security etc., errors, bugs and infringement.
2. The Company shall not be held liable in any way for damages suffered by the user derived from the Services. However, in case the contract, including the Terms, between the Company and the user is a consumer contract provided in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer will not be applied. Even in this case, the Company shall not be held liable for damages occurring from special circumstances (including cases where the Company or user predicted or could predict the occurrence of damage) incurred by the User due to default on a debt or illegal act by the Company's faults but not including gross negligence.
3. Related to the Services, the Company shall have no responsibility for any such transaction, contact or dispute between user and another user or any such third-party.
Article 11 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company may change or terminate the Service without prior notification to users, and shall not be held liable in any way for damages suffered by the Customer due to this act.
Article 12 (Change of Terms of Service)
The Company may revise any of the provisions of the Terms at any time and without notice to Users, whenever the Company deems it is necessary to do so. Use of this service by the User after the revision of the Terms has been changed shall be construed as consent to the changes to the Terms.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or communication)
Notification or contact between users and the Company will be held by the method that the Company stipulates. Unless user applies the change by the form determined separately, the Company will regards the registered contact address at that time as effective, and notify or contact to such address. These are deemed to have reached the user at the time they are issued.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
User may not transfer or grant any related contractual status or rights and obligations set forth in this Terms to the third party without written consent with the Company.
Article 16 (Governing Law)
Any interpretation of this Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby excluded in its entirety from application to the Services.